Just a quick stop by to say Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and I'm so happy to have you all as quilty friends! You make my life so much more fun!
Here is another peek at the red and white project:
I am hand quilting it, so I will be working on this one for a while!
Here is DH with my sons puppies, Sadie and Jade. We are dog sitting while he and his fiance are in Hawaii! It is official, he proposed last night and she said yes! ! !
Enjoy your families and friends !
Those are gorgeous dogs, but not nearly as gorgeous as that red/white quilt is going to be! Hope the son and daughter-in-law-to-be will be very happy! For right now, I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteThe red and white quilt is already beautiful, but it will be even more stunning when it's hand quilted! Please share photos of how you're quilting it 'cause I'm curious. And congrats to your son and his fiance. Have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the red and white quilt. I'm with Katie - how are you quilting it? Congratulations to your son and his fiancee. Do those large beasts qualify as "puppies"? :) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Marsha! Congratulations to your son and his fiancee. What a wonderful gift for Christmas. That's a fabulous quilt! ann :-)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!The red ansd white quilt is so pretty. Can't wait to see itall done.
ReplyDeleteI hope those dogs are not puppies any more cause if they are they will be huge grown up dogs. LOL
Congrats to your son and his bride to be.
Love that red pinwheel quilt ... but I'm a sucker for the "old" traditional patterns ... especially those that are handquilted. ;-) I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDelete