I tried Katies peanut butter cookie recipe and it is good. The last few recipes I have tried did not taste as peanut buttery as I remember the cookies from when I was a kid. Katies recipe tastes as good as I remember my Mom's cookies. I did not have margarine so I had to use butter but next time I will try the margarine to check it out.
I did a little quilting today, got one block almost done. I'm still worn out from being on my feet all day yesterday basting the quilt together. Another good nights sleep will help. I do plan on this one being a long term quilting project, so no rush. I have fabric in the drawer for my next project. It is a red, white and blue quilt. Plus I have some green fabric for a St. Patrick's Day table runner for my entryway table. I can work on them a bit if I get tired of the big Pick & Choose project.
I'll check back in with everyone tomorrow, goodnight!
Marsha
Yes basting is no fun! Look at you being ready for St Patricks day and 4th of July! I'm sure the projects will be beautiful as usual. Save a cookie for me :) Christine
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the cookies! Sounds like you're keeping busy quilting, I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the St. Patty's day fabrics and the red, white and blues.
ReplyDeleteSound like the cookie was GOOD! like to see the ST Patty's day project. HAPPY QUILTING!
ReplyDeleteI will test cookies for you any time (haha).
ReplyDeleteI did not even finish my Christmas projects, and here you are getting ready for St. Pat's and summer. Can't wait to see your projects!
Beth
At least you got worn out from doing something creative and not work related;) Peanut butter cookies...my mouth is watering already...I am trying to resist!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Quilting!!!
I'm guessing you *need* those cookies to keep you going with all those projects. I think you are quite sensible to have some other projects on the side when you are quilting such a big quilt. Ann :-)
ReplyDelete