Friday, January 8, 2010

Hope my old friends find me here

Well, since the APQ site is changing their blog site, I hope my old friends can find me here. I hope I can find all of them, too. Change is good and can work out fine if you give it a try but just in case this is a second chance!

I'm making progress on my new project. Got all the sashing strips sewn together, have to press it and sew some more today. Will post pics when I get a chance.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came over here too and we can keep up on each others projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Marsha! So glad you decided to go ahead with a new blog. I look forward to seeing your new project. I've been out here for a while now so if you have anq queries I'd be more than happy to answer them (or at least try!). Happy Stitching, Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you! I am glad to see so many bloggers fro APQ coming over! Beth (friendquiltts)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...