Friday, January 21, 2011

Traveling Stash Giveaway

Hi everyone, here is your chance to win the Traveling Stash giveaway!  Just go to Ariane's blog to check it out.  It would be so much fun to win! 

I have also added some buttons to my sidebar.  There are some fun, free BOM's to join.  I don't know if I will do them all, but some of them are so cute.  There is also the Moda Bakeshop Progressive Dinner blog hop, too.  There are giveaways, recipes and lots of ideas included there.  It goes through January 26.

I have to make this short tonight, I am going to a "Beginning Machine Quilting" class tomorrow and have to get organized.  I'll let you know what I learn.

Till later,
Marsha

4 comments:

  1. I love the new look!!! I hope you have a great teacher for your class! I know you will be a great student, and we won't be able to keep up with you ever again! Have fun! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!! That's so neat! I love the "Give Thanks" BOM- thanks for the link. If I didn't still have my Snowbound blocks to finish I'd dive into this one. I think I'll have to download them. :) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your machine quilting class. I also hope you have a good teacher. Then practice, practice, practice. Connie204

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look on your blog. Great BOM buttons you added. I might have to do one of them. Trying not to get too many projects started while I still have so many to finish. LOL
    Hope your machine quilting class is great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...