Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tabletop Turnabouts

I have finished all ten of the little double sided quilts.  These were so much fun to make.  Picking out the fabrics from my scraps was so enjoyable, lots of my favorite little pieces went into these little gems.   There are lots of photos, sit back and enjoy.

Here is the book:

I was very blessed to win a copy of the book from Jan Patek on her blog over the summer.  I made up my mind that I would get them all made, especially now that I'm staying home during this virus.   

I said I would show all of them together again in one post so I have a reference for the future.

Here they are in all their glory!  You can click on each photo to get a closer view.  Jan designed the patterns for needle turn applique but I prefer to do fusible applique.  I enjoyed each and every one.

Garden House





To Market




Bunny Hop




Down By The Sea




Birds & Bees




Sweet Lady Liberty




Acorn Lane




Punkins




Holly Tree Lane




Moonlight Serenade





They are all so cute, it is hard to pick a favorite.  I definitely love the patriotic ones, especially the bee skep.  I love quilts with house designs and snowmen, Christmas trees, pumpkins, acorns and baskets.  Like I said, hard to pick one favorite.  These will brighten up my house during the whole year.



4 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! I love Jan Patek's designs - I've made 2 of her large quilts. Are the squares connected so you have both side on display at the same time? Lucky you for winning the book and you did a wonderful job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute little projects! And what an accomplishment to say you made every single quilt in a whole book! I don't think I could pick a favorite either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful!!! Those will be so much fun to display throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable! What a wonderful prize to win.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...