Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Christmas
I hope you have all had a wonderful day full of family time, good food, friends and nice gifts. It has just been DH and myself today, but it has been a nice restful day. I thought I would get some sewing done today, but so far, not a stitch.
I have been working on a Christmas quilt for next year! The pattern is Christmas 101 from Jan Patek. Here are the blocks I have so far. The pictures are a little blurry but I will take more when the quilt is finished:
I have just a little more to stitch on Mary, then two more blocks. One is shepherds, the other the Wise Men. It should look like this when it is done:
I will be back with more to share, but for now, I think I will go try to finish Mary!
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








This is going to be a delightful and treasured quilt.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Marsha and to your family.
Carolyn
That will be lovely Christmas quilt. There isn't any sewing going on here, just lots of feasting and family time. Have a wonderful rest of the Christmas season (in our house that lasts through New Year's Day).
ReplyDeleteLove the blocks so far! It will be a beautiful Christmas quilt by next year.
ReplyDeleteThat will be a darling Christmas quilt! I really like Jan Patek's quilts.
ReplyDeleteVery cute quilt. And you've got plenty of time to get it done!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed having my Christmas 101 on display this year. I look forward to seeing yours done before Christmas 2014.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas & Happy New Year! That's a lovely pattern - cute sheep! No sewing here at the moment but I'm fighting my way through the mes sin thew sewing room. There's a machine in there somewhere!
ReplyDeleteI love the first picture above; thanks for sharing it! You will be way ahead of the rest of us for next Christmas with that cute quilt. I need to do the same thing! ---"Love"
ReplyDelete