https://humblequilts.blogspot.com/2018/
I have made six blocks and got them in the mail this morning.
I tried to make them fun and cheerful. I used some cute little 2 1/2" squares I had in my spare parts basket. These were like potato chips, can't make just one! I hope they bring some cheer to the Paradise, CA fire victims.
Here is another finish:
This is the quilt for my new Grand Daughter. You can click to see more detail. It turned out so sweet.
Thanks for stopping by!
They are such sweet blocks Marsha. The stories out of the Paradise CA fire were heart-rending. I'm sure Debbie will be inundated with blocks - quilters are such generous folk. Madelyn's quilt is delightful - such pretty *blooms* for a special granddaughter.
ReplyDeleteYour house blocks turned out really cute, and I'm sure the quilt they go in will be much appreciated. Your GD's quilt has such soft and pretty colors. I'm sure it will be loved, especially since you made it just for her. ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteNice looking house blocks--very happy ones.
ReplyDeleteAh, such a soft, pretty quilt for your new granddaughter! Good job.
I think you succeeded in making cheerful houses. I'm sure they will be appreciated. Your granddaughter's quilt is very sweet.
ReplyDelete