Here is the prize for the winner of my giveaway:
Included are five lavender fat quarters, a pretty little note pad, a spider pincushion for Halloween and may you never need to use it, a nice seam ripper. I have one of these and I love the big handle.
I asked DH to pick a number between 1 and 5, he chose number 3. So, the winner is Love! Congratulations and thank you all for reading along on my blog.
Love, if you will send me an email with your address, I will get your package right out to you.
This has been a busy week, carpet is in and I have been trying to get everything that had to be moved off of shelves and book cases back into place. I'm cleaning everything really well so it all looks pretty again. While the carpet guys were here, I stayed in my sewing room and finished getting all of the red, white and blue star blocks together. I need to give them a good press, then I can start assembling the two quilt tops. I don't know how long it will take me to finish them, but any kind of progress is good!
I have also been looking for a quilt pattern for my youngest daughter's wedding quilt. She wants something with fall colors and leaves, or something with a wilderness design with moose and bears. I have a couple of patterns with leaves that I'm looking at. I didn't find anything with the moose and bears theme that I liked. If anyone has any suggestions for a pattern, please let me know.
I have blocks #5 and #6 all prepped for the A Tisket A Tasket quilt. Those will keep me busy for a few evenings while I watch some TV.
Fall is in the air, enjoy the change in seasons!
I can't believe it! I think this is the first time I've ever won anything --- ever! Thank you so much, and give your hubby a hug for me! I'll be watching for the mail each day. Sounds like you are staying busy, busy, but making lots of headway! More than I can say for myself. Seems like I'm busy, busy, but not accomplishing much! That's got to change and soon! ---"Love"
ReplyDeleteCongrats Love. Very generous giveaway Marsha.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Love! A lovely prize! Have you looked at Keepsake Quilting? If you go to their web site, they might have a pattern or fabric that would fit the bill. Also, Connecting Threads. I don't know if they have anything that would work, but it's worth a try and I have been happy with things I've purchased from both of them. I'll keep my eyes peeled and forward ideas to you.
ReplyDeletecongrats to the winner
ReplyDeleteCongrats Love!! What a great prize package!
ReplyDeleteYou really are very busy with cleaning, carpeting, sewing. I could use help with all of it here. LOL
Happy stitching.
PS I think there is a pattern at the shop with moose and bear...hmmmm. I will look when I am there this week with my DD.
I'm a little behind, but congratulations Love! (If I'd known there was purple involved, I'd have thrown my name in the hat regardless of my lack of need for more stuff!) I look forward to seeing what you decide to make for the wilderness quilt. No patterns come to mind, but I'm sure you'll find something perfect.
ReplyDelete